I love to read. I mainly read non-fiction books about things that I find interesting but I am open to anything. In 2013, I was challenged to read one book per week and I became so hooked that I haven’t stopped.
My Favourite book of all time is The Brothers Ashkenazi By I.J. Singer.
The books I recommend the most are:
- The Path to Power (LBJ series) by Robert Caro
- Superforecasting: The Art and Science of Prediction by Philip Tetlock and Dan Gardner
- The Secret of Our Success: How Culture Is Driving Human Evolution, Domesticating Our Species, and Making Us Smarter by Joseph Henrich,
- Endurance: Shackleton’s Incredible Voyage by Alfred Lansing
- From Third World to First: The Singapore Story: 1965-2000 by Lee Kuan Yew,
- The Great Game: The Struggle for Empire in Central Asia by Peter Hopkirk
- The Prize: The Epic Quest for Oil, Money, and Power by Daniel Yergin
Here is a list of my ratings/reviews of the books that I have read lately.