My writing has been featured and referenced by some of my favourite websites like Slatestarcodex, Marginal Revolution and Nylon Calculus. It has also been featured on more prominent news outlets such as The Globe and Mail, CBC and Huffington Post.
The articles with an * at the end are the pieces that have either gone viral, or that I particularly like.
- The Case For Selfish Charity
- Testing The Bias in The American Media*
- The Absurdity of Art*
- When The Israeli-Arab Conflict Became The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict*
- The Day The World Should Have Ended*
- Physics, Diamonds, Football and Irrationality
- Why The Green Party Is Bad For The Environment
- Ranking The Most Corrupt Countries. An Analysis Through Torrenting
- Why You Buy Overpriced Items
- Russia is Poisoning Western Dignitaries and Nobody Seems to Care*
- Analytics and The NBA Draft Part 1 FOR DRAFTEXPRESS.COM*
- Analytics and The NBA Draft Part 2 FOR DRAFTEXPRESS.COM*
- Inequality In The NBA for Nylon Calculus (Featured on The Sports Economist)*
- When Should a Team Rest Their Goalie or Scratch Their Stars?
- Toronto Has The Biggest Bandwagon Fans In The NBA*
- How The NBA Is Rigged
- Why Olympic Medal Counts Are Irrelevant
- The Case Against Golf
- Intentional Fouls and Innovation
- Reforming the NBA draft lottery
- NBA 2012-2013 home court advantage
- Why The Original Six Dominates The Norris
- How To Measure Rebounding
- Do NBA Teams Juke The Stats At Home?
- The Six Rules To Being a Frugal Foodie*
- The Best and Most Underrated Restaurants in Toronto*
- The True History of Diet Coke*
- Is McDonalds the Solution to Healthy Eating?
MUSIC and Movies
- A Bayesian Ranking of The Best Canadian Movies FOR THE 10 AND 3 (Featured in the Huffington Post, CBC, and the Globe and Mail*
- The Best Musician Never Heard*
- Crowdsourced Ranking of The Best and Worst Phish Songs
- The Economic Case For Cover Songs
- Four Rules For Getting The Most Out of Your Media
My writing on Medium can be found here